Sorry guys….I’m a little late on my meal plan this week. What can I say? Life happened! It’s been super busy here in Firefly Land. Back to school time is slowly creeping up on me, and it’s sort of making me crazy. For some reason every year I’m like a nesting mama before school starts. My house has to be spring cleaned, and I have to have a freezer stocked full of quick foods. I am way off my game this year though! Oh well, if nothing else can be said about us homeschool moms we at least know how to “wing it.” So now on to my sanity saving meal plan!
As always, here are a few things to remember:
- I do almost all my shopping at my local Aldi (love that store), so I keep my prices down.
- We are MOSTLY clean eaters, but I do add a few convenience products to keep it simple.
- We don’t use white flour or white sugar. I use Pyure as a sweetener & a low-carb baking blend.
- I like to pick my meals each day, so that’s why this plan is in list form.
- When time permits I can pinto beans, chicken, and sausage. This makes my life easier.
- I also cook & freeze batches of ground beef, as well as brown rice.
- Don’t forget to check out this week’s printable as well! This week you can access the plan’s links from the printable.
**Disclaimer: I am a follower of the Trim Healthy Mama plan, but the meal plans I post are what I feed my family. I make a few substitutions for myself. For example, I would swap mashed potatoes for mashed cauliflower in my own meals. If you are interested in more of my swaps please message me. I am always excited to help guide people towards better health!**
- Banana Peanut Butter Overnight Oatmeal
- Sandwich on sprouted grain, with egg whites & Laughing Cow Cheese wedge
- Sausage Egg McMuffin (sausage, scrambled eggs, & cheese; covered with sugar-free syrup)
- Strawberry Oatmeal (in my Instant Pot)
- Low carb wrap with bacon, eggs, & spinach
- Scrambled eggs with bacon
- Fried eggs with potatoes
- Stir Fry (sautéed chicken, frozen Asian veggies, coconut aminos, and ginger)
- Sandwich on sprouted grain (turkey, Laughing Cow cheese, spinach)
- Spaghetti Squash Carbonara
- Tuna salad on Wasa crackers
- Lunch meat roll ups
- Egg roll in a bowl
- BBQ Pork (with slaw), macaroni salad made with Dreamfields pasta
- Creamy Swiss bacon chicken; roasted broccoli
- Taco Pizza (using this crust from My Montana Kitchen)
- Pinto beans with fried cabbage
- Foil pack hamburgers
- Beef Stew
- Spaghetti with Dreamfields pasta; salad
As promised here is your download for the week!
Have a great week everyone!